Saturday, 24 October 2009

Introduction



Hello :))
Ok, so this is the first time i am doing a blog, so i hope its not tooo bad! lol
About me:
I'm a 23yr old South African living in the UK.
My parents are still in SA, therefore i am doing this blog, specially for my dad :) (and for anyone else who is interested!!)

The reason for me creating this blog is to show how i created this year's halloween outfit.
Every year my partner Matt and I have a massive halloween party at our place...and every year i buy outfits. I thought i could spend the same amount of money, or less, and create my very own UNIQUE outfit that i know no one else will show up with!

The theme for this year's halloween party is GENERAL FANCY DRESS...
but i decided to stick to the gory halloween theme
therefore my choice of outfit!!


: Headless Marie Antoinette

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment